Recent Posts

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Nichido: Liquid Black Eyeliner

I was looking for an effective black eyeliner and look what I just found from the store, It's Nichido's Liquid Eyeliner in Black. The Price is so cheap at P150.00. I could not believe the effect of this eyeliner because it is really fine and looks natural when applied. I believe this is long lasting, waterproof and no transfer, as what the saleslady said to me. As for my experience, I think they prove it all right.


Before I was using EB's liquid eyeliner and it was no good to me. When I tried the version of Nichido's eyeliner I really saw the difference. I have no regret buying this product and I suggest you try this for yourself and you will surely like it. My rate for this is 9 and I will definitely buy another one again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment