Recent Posts

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Special Delivery!

Ladies, look what I got! A package from xend! Finally, after a few days of waiting I have received my order from an online store.


Here it is! My new favorite bag from SUY. 

This one is so perfect for me because I can carry a lot of stuff. A huge bag is really a must for me, now that I am a Mom and so I bring stuff not only my personal but also my little girl's stuff like extra clothing and few small toys. 


I'm really loving this bag since the first I saw it online. The texture is soft-leathery with animal print, with zipper lock and a  pocket inside it. I got this for P1, 099 plus P80 shipping fee. This is perfect for ladies who need extra space for gadgets like laptop.

The Bag

Inside
  

Closer View



You can check out SUY BAGS on facebook or visit their 1st shop at SM Department Store, Marikina.

0 comments:

Post a Comment