Recent Posts

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Nichido: Multiple Stick in Sunset Glow


I first saw this product online while I was browsing the net and I have read good reviews about it, so one day I just found myself purchasing one of this. This is available in three colors: Sunset Glow, Cinnamon Glaze, and South Beach. I really wanted to purchase the Cinnamon Glaze, but unfortunately, they ran out of stock so I decided to pick the Sunset Glow which has a shade of peachy pink. Price is really affordable at less than P200. 



This is what it looks like when applied and blended. The texture is good enough for a cream based blush. It is shimmery and really suits my skin tone. By the way, this can be used on your eyeshadow too, as what the product name says it has multipurpose, though I'm not sure if you can use it as a lipstick.

When Applied


When Blended


My overall rating for this product would be 7. I guess it is a great buy at a very cheap price and good quality. I think also that this will be great for an everyday use, especially for school because it looks very natural.


0 comments:

Post a Comment